Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wallet Woes

Dear all,

In in a moment of profound foresight, I left my wallet on the top of my car's trunk and drove away. The wallet, predictably lacking any real integrity, pathetically fell to the ground.

Or this is my reconstruction, since I did not notice my wallet's absence until I had parked outside work.

This led to me cursing loudly, searching my car frantically, and then driving--most likely too fast--back to the gas station.

Fortunately the wallet was found, fully intact. Not that I wasn't a prime example of grace under fire.

(No not really.)

But I did learn two useful lessons: 1) periodically check for your wallet, especially after a purchase and 2) if one is a first-time beard cultivator, ready yourself for additional skepticism when trying to retrieve a wallet containing a clean-shaven ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home