Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

Whoa....so much

Dear all,

So, what has Keith been up to?

I have just returned from dancing, wildly and wickedly, along side Dan, enjoying the first true day of break for us UVa-ers. And soon I will be completing a book on public school reform.

But what has happened before?

a. My Birthday
As the sun rose on the 10th of November, what appeared as a normal Thrusday was anything but. Everything nocticed this as I spent the day singing about my own sublimity.

In reality, it was just my birthday. Had a delightful lunch, followed by an amazing WASH meeting. Ben did a very good job with the lit contest.

I got superb presents from Meg, Patrick and Caitlin.

Thrusday was followed by Friday dinner at Thai 99 (everyone in the world came-- which was awesome). And then that was followed by post-dinner hanging out at my place.

In other news there is not much to report. Aside from a number of delightful interludes and singing and chilling.

b. Final Edition of WashPub for the Semester

Basically everyone has to submit. It is imperative.

People I got down for issue [outside norm. WASHPub group]: Maire, Rachel, Vadim, and Peter.

People I need: everyone else.

c. Dan has changed to his winter wardrobe [Dan helped me spelled that].

The scrubs are out, and now the sweaters are in. This makes me feel a bit more comfortable, seeing as I always feared he would kill me, or chop open and brain and make kung pao brain with it. But, again, I am strange and sing Dan the evil song.

d. Evil Song was sung repeatedly.

e. WASH Inductions [with an added party at the end]

My little sibling Rachel is now a complete member of the Washington Literary Society and Debating Union. This accomplishment brings her in line with such heroic figures as George Washington, Eliza Hemmings, Peter Pobwoski, and Colleen Dysteria [oh yeah, and me].

f. Saw 'But I'm a Cheerleader' and 'America's Sweethearts'

Hearts of Sweet Cheerleaders never mxied so well in America before.

But I must say this mixture of movies was truly effective.

Song of the Night: "Pie, guess what its made of?"
Fact of the Night: John Cusack has played the same role for 20 yrs.

g. Life is indeed not a hurricane, its more like the weather outside today.

Okay-- hoped you liked my blabbling. Be back latter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You censor your blog entries like a mo'fo'! Just remember, "Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been searching for."

Sun Nov 27, 10:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger sarah said...

it seems you haven't yet noticed - speaking indirectly about everything personal utterly defines keith. he admits this by the way. it is just inevitable.

Mon Nov 28, 09:17:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home